BVSD is committed to ensuring that all students reach the PEAK OF SUCCESS. More and more, our dedicated and innovative teachers are integrating technology into their curriculum to achieve this goal.
Specifically, the purpose of the eNav program is threefold:
- To boost our student focus on the 7 c's (curious, connected, critically competent, collaborative, constructive, creative, character-centered).
- To level the educational playing field for our students compared to other school districts.
- To bring the world to our students, enabling research and connections to global peoples and cultures.
Over the next three years, there is a plan for tablets to be provided to all faculty and students and MMS and BVHS.
- 2014-2015 8th through 11th grade students and faculty will be issued tablets
- 2015-2016 7th & 8th grade students and 7th & 12th grade faculty will be issued tablets
- 2016-2017 6th & 7th grade students and 6th grade faculty will be issued tablets